Hult Women in Business group is organizing HULTx ASK to Lead - an event dedicated to promoting personal and professional growth across gender while fostering healthy discussions of obstacles to be overcome and opportunities for success. Kip Hollister will be delivering a Ted Talk on the topic of “Bringing Your Whole Self to Life and Work” as one of the speakers at the event. Join us on April 12!
- 5:00-6:00pm HULT x Talk in Fenway
- 6:15-7:15pm Q&A with Discussion Forum in Stadium Classrooms
- 6:15-6:45pm - Q&A session with the HULTx speakers (3 chosen questions & the rest open floor)
- 6:45-7:15pm - Alumni and students will have a chance to sit with the speakers and have an open discussion on a topic of choice. Each room will have a different topic.
- 7:30-9:00pm - Networking Event with food and drinks in Lingo
- Food and (1) Free drink will be provided with ticket!
WHEN: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 from 7:30pm to 9:00pm
WHERE: Hult International Business School - 1 Education Street, Cambridge, MA 02141