Do you want to reach your full potential and create a positive impact in the world? Do you want to understand the steps to achieve fulfillment in your life? Do you ruminate in your head and worry about things out of your control? Do you compare yourself to others who seem to have life figured out, and you feel you should too?
Would you love the opportunity to be more in control of your thoughts, emotions, and reactions in your everyday life experience?
If any one of these questions resonate, then this program is for you. Together we will dive into the inquiry of what it takes to create a life that you desire. We will look at the negative thought cycles that create obstacles in our everyday lives. This new awareness will support you in living and appreciating life in the moment with less stress and anxiety. We will co-create tools to build habits that bring you closer to the future you seek.
What is Your Commitment?
- Your time - being able to attend, be present, and fully invest in each session. Sessions will be recorded in case you do have to miss one, but I am urging all participants to make every effort to join each one.
- An open heart and mind – I ask you to be willing to set aside pre-conceived notions (about yourself and this work) and just be open to the process and what is possible.
- Curiosity and willingness to be coached – this process works best when you are truly interested in feedback and eager to listen.
- Commitment to work in between sessions
- A genuine desire for self-development and heightened awareness
What Can You Expect to Learn from This Program?
- A new awareness of your thoughts and how they create your reality
- An understanding of the subconscious mind
- How to identify the limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Using conscious choice to shift your thinking and mindset
- Tools for stress-relief including breathing exercises and meditation
- The neuroscience of the mind and how that impacts emotions and patterns of behavior that drive us all
- Tools to stay in the present moment
- Gratitude and appreciation journaling