Do you want to reach your full potential and create a positive impact in the world? Do you want to understand the steps to achieve fulfillment in your life? Do you ruminate in your head and worry about things out of your control? Do you compare yourself to others who seem to have life figured out, and you feel you should too?
Would you love the opportunity to be more in control of your thoughts, emotions, and reactions in your everyday life experience?
If any one of these questions resonate, then this program is for you. Together we will dive into the inquiry of what it takes to create a life that you desire. We will look at the negative thought cycles that create obstacles in our everyday lives. This new awareness will support you in living and appreciating life in the moment with less stress and anxiety. We will co-create tools to build habits that bring you closer to the future you seek.
What Can You Expect to Learn?
- A new awareness of your thoughts and how they create your reality
- An understanding of the subconscious mind
- How to identify the limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Using conscious choice to shift your thinking and mindset
- Tools for stress-relief including breathing exercises and meditation
- The neuroscience of the mind and how that impacts emotions and patterns of behavior that drive us all
- Tools to stay in the present moment
- Gratitude and appreciation journaling
- “To put it simply, this class changed my mindset in a way that will change the trajectory of my life. Thank you, Kip, for the time, effort, passion, and love you put into this class.” – Anthony F.
- “This program came exactly when I needed it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I love when you tell us we are exactly where we are supposed to be.” - Liza S.
- “The Chase Your Dreams program was more than I ever expected: more reflection, more dedication, more self-awareness, and more control of my thoughts and reality.” - Josh G.
- “The way I feel now in comparison to how I felt at the beginning of the class is unrecognizable. Over the course of the class, I have reconnected with people whom I have not been in contact with for years, have met new people, was promoted, and even asked for a raise. I feel more proud, happy, excited, and committed to myself, and this was all made possible from this class.” - Jake P.
- “You created a safe, inclusive, and dynamic environment that seamlessly intertwined concepts with real life practice. Each week, I felt inspired to be vulnerable and escape my comfort zone. I am truly grateful, and cannot wait to channel this course throughout my life as I chase my dreams.” - Julia G.
Have questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or call at 617-654-0200.