Achieving mental freedom is a discipline and a healthy habit to build.
"Unlocking the Mind - The Journey of Self-Awareness" is a transformational three-day experience that will help you focus on being, rather than doing.
Time is speeding up. Our schedules are fuller than ever, and technology is dominating our world. During our time together, we will focus on rewiring the mind. You will achieve heightened self-awareness, which will allow you to propel yourself into a fuller and more authentic life. Ultimately, this course is designed to help participants be effective leaders of their life. You will learn to break free from thoughts and behaviors that are not serving you, and develop new ways of creating success for yourself and those you interact with – both at work and at home. How you do something is how you do anything, and this course helps you reach your fullest potential.
During this retreat, you will:
- Develop heightened self‐awareness leading to improved communication and better relationships with colleagues
- This includes more awareness around others’ perspectives which is key for anyone in working in teams, especially if you’re leading a team.
- Identify your limiting beliefs and negative thought patterns in order to break them down
- Knowing what’s blocking you allows you to address it and opens up possibilities not previously considered. “Possibility thinking” increases productivity, encourages positive, solutions‐based attitudes, and supports resiliency.
- Develop mental clarity and a sense of calm amidst life’s chaos
- Experience a deeper understanding of mindfulness and meditative techniques
- These techniques improve cognition and can be used to make more thoughtful, deliberate decisions at work while also helping to relieve work‐related stress and overwhelm.
- Gain a sense of empowerment, confidence and poise in leadership
- Learn to create, manage, and lead a drama‐free life that is excuse-less and more conscious.
What: Three-Day Learning Experience
Who: Leaders & Individuals that want to raise and expand their awareness
Coaches: Kip Hollister, CEO & Founder
Where: Dover, MA 02030
Early bird pricing: $2,000 (up to one month in advance)
Regular pricing: $2,377.00
When: Three-day Retreat
- March 9, 2020 – March 11, 2020 (Sold Out- call Lisa Kuykendall for availability: 617-654-0206)
- November 4, 2020 – November 6, 2020
- Day 2 will end with a dinner starting at 6:00 pm. From 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm, you will have the opportunity to take a break to enjoy journaling, reading, or a relaxing dip in the hot tub.
Day 3 - 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
We conclude the retreat by creating strategies to:
- Increase emotional conﬁdence
- Build a stronger connection with one’s inner being
- Overcome the human tendency of insecurity, self-sabotage, and fear
Value of attending
- A deepened sense of fulﬁllment
- The ability to live authentically with conscious choice
- Mental freedom, clarity, and calmness to create harmony in life